AP Professionals is recruiting for a Corporate Mortgage Loan Underwriter for a client located in Irondequoit. This position is direct hire and will pay up to 70K depending on experience.
Our client is in compliance with CDC guidelines.
- Deliver outstanding service to internal and external members.
- Meets or exceeds all service and sales expectations.
- Possess adequate product knowledge as measured by the annual product knowledge certification assessment.
- Analyzes current financial position of members to determine the degree of risk involved in extending credit or lending money.
- Prepare detailed written analysis and makes and documents decisions to approve, disapprove or forward the loan request to higher levels for decision.
- Prepares and/or reviews all loan documents for completeness and accuracy.
- Follows current loans to ensure compliance with terms and coordinates with collections.
- Develops a strong working knowledge on compliance regulating mortgage and commercial loans.
- Ensures that the specifications of properties and terms of loans meet the requirements of the governmental regulations.
- Maintains knowledge on current trends in consumer credit.
- Participates in sales development activities.
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university; and two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.