AP Professionals is recruiting for a temporary Contract Administrator for a client located Downtown. This position will pay up to $20/hr.
- Responsible for ensuring that your surrounding environment is in compliance with all safety procedures.
- Accountable for reporting any unsafe conditions and/or accidents to management immediately.
- Accountable for building trust and rapport with all clients
- Accountable for notifying subcontractors of insurance, sub qualification and bonding requirements. Maintains communication between subcontractors and agents until acceptable compliance standards have been met.
- Responsible for understanding certified payroll reporting requirements for each project and provides such requirements to each subcontractor.
- Accountable for collecting proper insurance in a timely manner to prevent a delay in the subcontractor start.
- Responsible for maintaining proper insurance documents for the duration of the project requirements.
- Accountable for maintaining the data log for master subcontracts and sub qualifications.
- Responsible for creating a checklist to track weekly/monthly certified payroll documents as received.
- Accountable for tracking and issuing executed subcontracts to subcontractors and project team.
- Responsible to communicate to the project team when the executed subcontract is in place and when proper insurance and bonding requirements are complete.
- Accountable for expediting outstanding subcontracts through communication with subcontractors and project team.
- Accountable for assisting Payroll and/or Accounting Department with close out for projects, audits and DOL issues within certified payroll.
- Accountable for sending, receiving and reviewing subcontractor qualification questionnaire when requested.
- Associates’ Degree from an accredited institution in a related field; and/or minimum of 3 years related experience or equivalent combination of educations and experience, required.
- Construction Industry experience, preferred.