The Commercial Lines Account Executive is a direct hire, full-time opportunity with a locally-owned firm in Rochester, NY. The pay for this position is dependent upon experience.
- Managing a book of business; building and enhancing relationships with existing clients
- Communicating with insurance carriers about renewal information and premiums
- Providing first notice of claims to insurance carriers
- Reviewing client insurance programs and recommending additional coverages
- Preparing formal proposals
- Accompanying producer to client meetings, loss control visits, etc.
- Assisting clients with solving insurance issues as they arise
- Performing other duties as assigned
- Bachelors Degree Required
- NYS Property & Casualty License preferred
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Other Characteristics
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize important issues
- Organization and capacity to handle multiple accounts
- Pro-active learning skills; willingness to ask questions and take initiative during training process