AP Professionals has a new full-time, direct hire position in the Henrietta area. This position is looking to pay between $16-17/hour. Set up and maintain pre tax plans for clients and participants in the proprietary software. Post daily deductions, enrollments, changes and terminations, processing claim reimbursements, and responding to client inquires over the phone and email. One year related benefits or employee benefit administration experience desired.
- Accurately enter, update and maintain client set up in proprietary software per client plan specifications, master template and departmental instructions. Run all applicable audits to ensure set up is accurate.
- Accurately enter, update and maintain participant set up in proprietary software per client plan specifications and departmental instructions. Enter enrollments, direct deposits, terminations, name and address changes, and any other changes or adjustments in plans. Run all applicable audits to ensure set up is accurate.
- Receive and respond to telephone and email inquiries from clients and staff. Research and resolve discrepancies. Act as a liaison between clients regarding upload/download functions, IRS regulations
- Track, receive, format and post payroll deduction files. Review and post daily deduction registers/files using excel spreadsheets and setup proprietary software masks to import files.
- Prepare/process claim reimbursements on a daily basis per department operating procedures.
- Generate and distribute various reporting including pre-funding reports in accordance with plan year begin date/new plan year enrollment for client. Track new plan enrollment for all clients to ensure that enrollment is received and entered into proprietary software in a timely manner.
- Investigate and contact clients concerning returned debit cards; resend or destroy as applicable. Contact clients as necessary, to obtain participant enrollment information for temporary accounts, clarify incorrect data from scrubs (ie: email address, DOB, DOH, incorrect zip codes, etc.)
- Keep abreast of current state and federal laws and regulations affecting benefits including, but not limited to, Section 132, Section 125, Section 223 and Section 105 Plans, ERISA, HIPAA, FMLA and COBRA.
- Associates degree or equivalent desired.
- One year related benefits or employee benefit administration experience desired.
- Customer service experience is preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Other Characteristics
- Knowledge of compliance issues and IRS regulations as they pertain to benefits-Section 125, 105, 223 and 132 Plans, COBRA, HIPAA, 5500’s, EEO and FMLA.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of records and information.
- Computer proficiency including word processing, data entry, spreadsheets, and generating reports using standard software applications.
- Ability to communicate (orally and in writing) in a professional manner when dealing with employees and clients with a positive customer service presence.
- Ability to calculate numbers, create spreadsheets, correct entries, and post to records.
- Ability to create, compose, and edit written materials.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Excellent attention to detail.