AP Professionals is recruiting for a Part-Time Bookeeper/Office Manager for a client located in Henrietta. This position is temp to hire or direct hire, pays up to $22/hr and is 25 - 30 hours a week. This client allows for a flexible schedule!
- Keep financial records for the organization.
- Work with Treasurer and Executive Director in preparation of long-term financial analysis, and cash flow analysis.
- Prepare monthly updates for Treasurer.
- Prepare monthly financial reports for Board of Directors.
- Assist in preparation of yearly budget with Executive Director and Treasurer.
- Coordinate, prepare and act as liaison for yearly audit.
- Maintain inventory spreadsheet for depreciation schedule coordinated by auditing firm.
- Maintain in kind spreadsheet for donations and services provided.
- Online monitoring of checking and savings accounts and endowment account.
- Monitor insurance portfolio for Business, Property, Directors’ and Officers’ liability.
- Assist with various tasks, including but not limited to: donor acknowledgments, monthly newsletter (when needed), event preparation, etc.
- Maintain office equipment and coordinate repairs.
- Manage postage usage and allocation to appropriate General Ledger Expense accounts.
- Represent the organization at internal and external fundraising events (evenings and weekends) in the event the Executive Director or other Staff member is unavailable.
- Proficiency with QuickBooks Accounting Software, Microsoft Office and Excel
- Experience with fundraising software, donation databases and fundraising event coordination a plus.