AP Professionals is recruiting for a temp to possible hire position on the westside of the city. The Billing and Collections Associate will be responsible for handling aspects of the Accounts Receivable, Billing, and Collections. Coordinate customer billing, prepare reports, and manage the input of information. Backup accounting personnel for month close and account reconciliations. Bachelor's degree or 7-10 years related experience required!
- Coordinates customer billing as the primary contact person.
- Prepare all reports relating to customer billing for the accounting, operations and executives.
- Manage the inputs for the customer billing process including customer contracts/SOWs/POs and reports from the operations team and project managers.
- Ensure all customer documents in accordance with company’s record retention policy.
- Customer AR collections, cash application and cash flow forecasting.
- Review and analyze billing process for efficiency, streamlining and change as required ability to execute on the decisions.
- Analyze, understand and explain issues relating to customer billing.
- Adhere to deadlines and ability to communicate concerns/questions in a timely manner.
- Main contact for billing issues for customers (internal and external).
- Backup for accounting personnel for month close, account reconciliations.
- Competency with Excel and database management and reporting.
- Carry out such other duties as may be assigned.
- Willingness to serve on cross functional teams to ensure the continuous, ongoing improvement of processes, methods, productivity and quality, while reducing costs.
- Bachelor's degree or 7-10 years related experience required
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Other Characteristics
- Knowledge of inventory management.
- Introductory computer knowledge, proficiency and skills. (MS Office – Excel, Word, PowerPoint, COMET -WMS)
- Ability to work in fast paced, change oriented environment while maintaining a positive attitude.