AP Professionals is recruiting for a Bilingual Receptionist for a client located downtown. This position is temp to permanent and is paying between $ 13-14/hr.
- Answers telephone and greets clients coming into the program.
- Assists clients signing in for services in the program, assuring identity verification.
- Collects all clients fees and records them accurately, completing a receipt and data entry.
- Prints and distributes copies of group rosters for clinical staff and collects signed group rosters and verifies client signatures.
- Assists with the filing of daily schedules and distributes mail throughout the department of appointments for use at reception desk.
- Assures front office equipment is functioning properly and reports problems to supervisor.
- Provide coverage or back up for the Intake office phone calls or translation support
- High school diploma and two years secretary/receptionist experience are required, an Associate’s degree is preferred.
- The qualified candidate must be bilingual in Spanish and be proficient with MS office and have exceptional communication skills.
- Previous experience in Human services is a plus.