AP Professionals is recruiting for an Administrative Assistant for a centrally located client. This position works 35 hours a week and pays between $14-17/hr. The right fit for the position will be comfortable working for a non profit organization and with a diverse population.
- Communicates with parties as needed on behalf of management to help facilitate day-to-day business
- Handles program or project-related information requests
- Communicates with individuals outside the agency as necessary within the scope of their respective department(s)
- Follows up with staff and outside contacts regarding department needs and missing information
- Schedules and coordinates meetings for management and/or effected staff and any requested food/beverages.
- Ensures management is informed of deadlines
- Maintains multiple databases for respective department(s). Ensures accuracy of data and timeliness of data
- Processes department-specific paperwork and related duties. Updates necessary database, reports and appropriate parties.
- Maintains and organizes files, charts, paperwork and/or documentation and ensures the confidentiality
- Completes reports requiring research, compilation and interpretation of data and information on a variety of topics from a large variety
- Coordinates staff training within areas of responsibility and helps to coordinate all associated paperwork, credits and certifications
- Associates degree in a related field or high school diploma or equivalent and minimum of two years’ experience.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Other Characteristics
- Experience in human services and HIPAA-regulated environment
- Experience with database systems
- Intermediate/ Advanced Microsoft Word skills