Direct hire (great benefits), $18 - 22/hour DOE, downtown location
AP Professionals is recruiting for a beautiful office downtown. This company and group offers a lot of opportunity for growth and professional development. Support 3 - 4 people directly including a partner, an associate, and a paralegal. Willing to train those new to the legal field!
- Performs general administrative tasks including calendar management, file and document organization/management, time sheet entry, and client billing
- Opens new client matters; interacts with finance department to assist with client billing and tracks project budgets
- Interfaces with clients through various forms of communication; responds to client inquiries
- Responsible for project coordination, including input and maintenance of client matter and client file logs and notification of deadlines
- Generates monthly reports and update projects with information gathered from attorneys
- Prepares legal documents, forms, applications, supplemental materials and correspondence for attorney review; compiles real estate materials including closing binders, indexing files and organizing exhibits
- A.A.S. in Administrative Studies or Office Technology preferred; 2 to 3 years administrative experience required, prior experience in a law firm preferred
- Ability to work effectively with a variety of clients and staff; proven ability to provide exceptional client service
- Strong organizational skills; ability to respond to multiple priorities and plan work to meet varying deadlines
- Knowledge of Property/Real Estate practice area including procedures, forms, and terminology
- Attention to detail; ability to proofread and check typed material for grammatical, typographical, spelling, word usage and format errors
- Proven proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Email your resume to Abbey@rochesterap.com for consideration!