AP Professionals is recruiting for a temporary to hire Accounts Receivable Clerk for a client located Downtown. This position would pay up to $33K.
- Generate complete and accurate invoices in a timely and consistent manner.
- Verify appropriate pricing and completeness of reporting on Invoices.
- Fold, stuff and mail the invoices when appropriate.
- Attend to customers billing inquiries, on the telephones, via e-mails and occasionally in person.
- Co-ordinate with teammates on any questions, inconsistencies or deviations on the orders they submit for Invoicing.
- Generate customer ‘Statements of Account’ on a monthly basis.
- Work directly with customers to set up the appropriate type of billing cycle for them.
- Receive and process New Account / Credit Applications
- Maintain customer accounts to ensure accurate billing information and customer specific pricing.
- Cross train on other Accounting Department activities to enable you to provide back up support as well as to deepen your understanding of the accounting operations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting preferred.
- Experience with QuickBooks or other Accounting software packages.
- Minimum 2 years experience in an Office environment.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Other Characteristics
- Good communication skills, written and verbal
- Well organized