AP Professionals is recruiting for an Accounts Payable Specialist for a client located on the East side of Rochester. This position is direct hire and will pay up to $20/hr. Experience with NetSuite and DocuPeak is preferred.
- Process various types of accounts payable transactions including data entry of vendor invoices
- Process payables for multiple sites and vendors ensuring all payment deadlines are met.
- Processing high volumes of invoices for payment via 2-way matching of invoice and purchase orders.
- Review all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment
- Reconcile vendor statements. Research and correct discrepancies.
- Maintain accurate documentation in accordance with company policies and accepted accounting practices.
- Communicate with suppliers, vendors, other members of the Finance/Accounting staff and other departments within the company.
- Provide support on other finance related projects as requested.
- Provide support for other positions within the Finance/Accounting department.
- Associates degree in Accounting or Finance preferred but comparable business experience also acceptable
- Accounts payable experience (minimum of 2 years) in a high-volume environment
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Other Characteristics
- Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel applications
- Familiarity with internet based accounting systems (NetSuite, Doc-u-peak) and the waste industry is a plus.