The Accounts Payable (AP) Analyst position is temporary to hire paying $16 per hour. The hours are Monday through Friday, 8:30 am - 5:00 pm with the occasional Saturday.
- Analyze vendor accounts and reconcile with vendor statements.
- Assist in monthly closing, including completing monthly reporting for the executive officers of the company.
- Identify system issue and process improvements.
- Maintain accounts payable files.
- Prepare analysis of accounts, as required.
- Data entry of invoice information into AS400.
- Process weekly check runs.
- Assist with special projects, as necessary.
- Help coordinate job activities.
- Check and approve vouchers for payment
- Answer vendor inquiries.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Two-year Accounting degree or High school diploma and/or three to five years related experience in Accounts Payable; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Other Characteristics
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.