AP Professionals is recruiting for a great temp-hire role located on the eastside of Rochester! this company is looking for someone who can jump right into the AP process and can catch on and train quickly! Work with the Senior AP Analyst to support the processes and duties of the department. Review and process all refund requests from the sites, assist with workflow automation processes, and maintain the centralized AP mailbox. Maintain audit process for recurring payment requests and assist with processing the monthly centralizing billing invoice uploads. 1-3 years Accounts payable or accounting experience preferred.
- Responsible for reviewing and processing all refund requests from the sites, ensuring duplications are avoided.
- Assist with the workflow automation process for carrier and refund requests.
- Maintains the centralized AP mailbox for carrier and refund uploads.
- Backup the Sr. AP analyst duties when needed.
- Maintain audit process for recurring payment requests
- Assists with the processing of the monthly centralized billing invoice uploads.
- Assist with monthly testing of functions within the AP databases, per IT scheduling.
- Manage communication with vendors ensuring routing number placement on invoices.
- Cross train in vendor, invoice and payment team processes, acting as backup in various scenarios
- Assist in the annual 1099 process, fielding calls, providing reprints and answering general questions.
- Assist with training of new AP employees.
- Other duties as assigned by AP management.