AP Professionals has a new temp-hire role! The Accounts Payable Analyst would be responsible for data entry and coordination of the Accounts Payable department. Process invoices by matching supporting paperwork, maintain AP vendor terms with contract terms. Support vendor payment negotiations and cash forecasting to maintain vendor payment schedules.
- Cash forecasting to maintain vendor payment schedules
- Supports vendor payment negotiations
- Vendor Statement Analysis – Reconciliation of vendor statements
- Maintains AP vendor terms with contract terms
- AP Systems Testing – Upgrades and new functionality
- Processes invoices by matching supporting paperwork in an accurate and timely manner.
- Maintains and organizes invoices, packing slips and purchase orders on a daily basis.
- Communicates professionally with vendors and department members.
- Enters all processed invoices into data entry system in a timely manner.
- Reviews monthly vendor statements for aged invoices.
- Researches and processes credit invoices in a timely manner.
- Identifies and resolves vendor problems and inquiries.
- Assists other staff during absences.
- Ensures that open and paid-up files are maintained.
- Ensures that month-end logs are complete and timely.
- Processes and prints check runs.
- Coordinates with purchasing department problem vendors and purchase order issues.
- Assists in cash disbursement process with A/P Manager.
- Works with A/P Manager to coordinate workflow between the A/P clerks.
- Keeps A/P Manager updated on the invoice/PO problem issues.
- Interacts with vendors and purchasing relating to payment terms and timing of payments.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related discipline
- 5 years accounts payable experience