AP Professionals has temporary and temp to permanent Accounts Payable positions. Work full-time and support the financial management and operations through maintenance of accounting records and reports. Verify financial data for use in maintaining accounts payable records and provide other clerical support. Transfer funds or securities and maintain records of transactions. This position is looking to pay $16-18/hour.
- Reconciles accounts payable
- Sort accounts payable checks, in numerical order; verifies accounts payable check vouchers, receipts, off-line items, journal reconcile of money orders and traveler’s checks.
- Primary accounts payable support, records disbursements, expenses and other payments, obtains proper information and/or data regarding invoice payments, maintains copies of vouchers, invoices or correspondence necessary for files.
- Verifies accuracy, completeness and consistency of accounting information received.
- Maintains working knowledge of various accounting software programs and review accounting controls on an on-going basis.
- Contacts other departments and/or outside agencies to resolve common problems and works on other projects as assigned.
Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; and one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.