Temp to Hire, $12.50 - 14.50/hr, 2 POSITIONS AVAILABLE!
- Processes purchase order invoices for payment and identifies pricing and receipts problems and other discrepancies.
- Determines and confirms appropriate coding and enters data into systems in a timely and accurate manner.
- Works with vendors to reconcile vendor statements, including resolving unpaid invoices and unapplied credits.
- Work with suppliers and departments to get any additional information needed to process outstanding invoices and credit memos.
- Filing of invoices and other documentation that must be referenced later is required on a daily basis.
- Resolves vendor and department inquiries regarding the payment status of invoices, including researching and providing copies of documentation as necessary.
- Ensure that invoices and credit memos forwarded on are processed in a timely manner.
- Review invoices older than one month to ascertain if previously processed and follow up with suppliers and departments as appropriate.
- Associates degree in accounting
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Excellent customer service skills