Our client is a seeking an Accounting Manager to add to their team. Reporting to the Controller, the Accounting Manager will direct all transactional accounting activities including A/P, A/R, and cash.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Supervising A/R, Credit, and A/P team
- Oversee corporate card program for travel related expenses.
- Administration of online banking activities as well as performing a variety of banking functions
- Manage month-end close
- Review journal entries and general ledger reconciliations
- Review of various contracts and agreements as they relate to accounting
- Maintain a comprehensive documentation of internal controls
- Support internal and external financial audits
- Provide training and communicate responsibilities and performance expectations to staff members
- Conduct performance management and evaluations
- Hire/terminate staff members
- Assign work to and define objectives, goals and boundaries for staff members
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Accounting
- Minimum of eight years’ experience preferably in a manufacturing environment