AP Professionals is recruiting on a temp-perm/direct hire basis for a company located in Victor. Assist in various accounting functions and provide ongoing administrative support to the Finance and general office departments. Candidates must demonstrate mastery of Microsoft Office programs and knowledge of QuickBooks is a plus.
- Works with the Customer Service Coordinator in the processing of all Customer transactions.
- Sends invoices, as prepared by the Controller, to customers on a daily basis.
- Maintains and updates “Customer Invoice Email Contact List”.
- Follows up on past due invoices as requested.
- Is responsible for recording and cataloging all equipment purchases and modifications.
- Works with Office Manager on vendor billings as they are matched with internal purchase orders.
- Assists Controller with Outside Sales commission tracking.
- Assists Office Manager with New Customer Credit Application processing.
- Tracks and records Customer payment history.
- At the direction of the Controller, assists in the maintenance of AR/AP filing systems.
- Occasionally provides support to the CFO with Material Inventory documentation.
- Associate's Degree or previous experience related to the Accounting field
- Demonstrate mastery of Microsoft Office programs
- Knowledge of QuickBooks a plus!
- Good organizational and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail