We have THREE Accounting Analyst openings for immediate hire. This position reports directly to the Inventory Manager, and is responsible for computing and verifying numerical data for use in maintaining inventory accounting records. The pay is $14 per hour.
- Assist in identifying, reviewing, and determining causes of errors regarding vendor direct shipment invoices
- Communicate with store managers to verify inventory count at location when errors are found
- Work with vendors to get proper paperwork to verify delivery of items
- Assist with clearing open stock orders to/from the stores
- Assist with verifying that stores are compliant with SOX requirements for tire and oil cycle counts, along with physical inventories
- Work with Purchasing Department to process AP batches
- Assist the Purchasing Department by reconciling major vendor statements
- Two year accounting degree plus one to three months of related experience and/or training, or the equivalent combination of education and experience required
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Other Characteristics
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously to meet established deadlines
- Strong analytical skills and is attentive to detail with a high degree of accuracy
- Team orientated approach to tasks and problem solving
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient with all Microsoft Office applications (especially Excel) with the ability to learn new and existing company specific software applications
- Ability to take initiative in identifying problems, collecting data, and establishing facts in order to produce practical decisions and solutions
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to read and write simple correspondence, instructions, and memos.
- Basic mathematical skills
- Strong customer service skills