AP Professionals has teamed up with a manufacturer located southeast of Rochester seeking to add an Accountant to their team. The Accountant II will be responsible for the accurate and timely reporting of financial results, the maintenance of the functional controls to safeguard and effectively use assets of the corporation through appropriate controls and compliance, and providing senior management with the level of support and information required for the operation of the business.
- Prepare, examine and analyze accounting transactions, financial statements and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness and conformance to process and policy
- Record all financial transactions timely and accurately ensuring that reporting deadlines are met for external reporting
- Implement business solutions and processes that meet business requirements, solve for identified gaps and enhance internal controls
- Interacts with other departments to provide analytical support
- Manage daily general ledger maintenance and support
- BS/BA in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum of 2 years in corporate accounting