AP Professionals has teamed up with a local healthcare conglomerate seeking an Accountant to add to their team.
This role will be responsible for preparing and maintaining a complete set of records to show financial transactions of the corporation. These duties will be performed in accordance with the specific requirements of the accounting area to which assigned, prepare and analyze various tax filings, and/or prepare internal and external financial reports.
- Prepare financial statements and regulatory filings
- Analyze and prepare financial schedules, including worksheets, to support journal entries in a manner consistent with ensuring internal and external audit compliance i.e. appropriate documentation and back up
- Maintain and enhance the controls environment by applying the internal corporate policies / procedures and external regulations
- Provide periodic analyses and interpretation of financial statements at both an account level and at the global company level
- Provide support to projects/initiatives
- Bachelors in Accounting
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience
- CPA certification / MBA preferred