Temp-hire, DT location, $15.50/hr
The potential candidate needs to have a strong background in Accounts Payable and it would also help if they have a solid background in accounting as well as since the clerical side involves the photocopying of fiscal documentation for external financial reports.
- Preparation and distribution of computerized accounts payable.
- Assist in the preparation of quarterly accounts payable reports and annual 1099 reports.
- Maintain and update accounts payable allocation distribution system.
- Preparation of vendor data requests for staff and others.
- Enter/Changes accounts payable electronic payment information.
- Enter disbursement check information into accounts payable system.
- Enter void and manual checks into system.
- Prepare checks for distribution.
- Typing, filing, and copying as required
- Preparation of accounts payable checks for all operations.
- Preparation of required reports and voucher invoices for all accounts payable related payments.
- General maintenance of accounts payable records and files.
- Maintenance of chart of accounts and allocation records.
- Provision of computer reports to Division Directors on a periodic basis.
- Assist in completion of accounts payable and fringe reports.
- Position requires two years of accounts payable bookkeeping experience or two years of college with emphasis in Business Administration, and experience with in-house Automated Accounts payable processing on personal computer systems.
- Requires advanced information processing skills with the ability to research and analyze information from a variety of sources, and then reconfigure that information into a new format.
- Requires strong verbal and written communication skills which include the abilities to investigate, interpret, and to successfully persuade or teach the acceptance of a reasonable course of action.