AP Professionals is recruiting for a great direct hire role in the downtown area (with paid parking)! Join this team and work closely with the Executive Assistant to provide administrative support. Reconcile team members' travel and other business receipts, assist coordinating team meetings, and update team calendar. This position is able to pay up to $19/hour. 2+ years' experience in an administrative position required!
- Reconcile team members' travel receipts and complete and submit expense reports for check processing
- Provide back-up support for team travel arrangements including booking flights, hotel accommodations, car rental and other ground transportation
- Provide back-up support to coordinating team meetings including scheduling, sending invitations, preparing agendas and meeting materials
- Assist with conference and retreat planning
- Provide general administrative support
- Set-up technology for onsite meetings
- Coordinate catering for meetings
- Obtain signatures for documents
- Engage with Marketing
- Bachelors degree or an equivalent of an Associates degree and experience required
- 2+ years' experience in a client-centric, team-oriented administrative support position within a professional office environment required
- Experience using Salesforce and Concur preferred!