AP Professionals is recruiting for Credit Deduction Specialist for a client located on the East side. This position is direct hire and will pay between $18-20/hr.
- Establish and maintain solid relationships with assigned customers and all business partner
- Accountable for maintaining customer AR while reducing delinquency for assigned accounts: includes customer and business partner communications, account adjustments and small balance write offs within established guidelines;
- Work with customers and business partners to acquire supporting documentation and approvals for all trade and other deductions identifying claim types and disposition for each in accordance with established procedures.
- Review account status when order hold notifications arrive from Order Management, taking the necessary steps to ensure account is within their credit limit and aging is current. Release orders that meet acceptable criteria or escalate to CDM Manager for further review.
- Process (create/settle) weekly customer check requests and manual invoice requests (backup to lead)
- Maintain accurate notes in Oracle Collections and Trade Management modules specific to collection efforts, open deduction claims and short pays
- Maintain and provide various AR reports and reconciliations as requested by management (includes occasional special projects)
- Participate in team meetings
- Report food safety & quality problems to personnel with authority to initiate action
- HS Diploma/GED
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Other Characteristics
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including Excel;
- Demonstrate strong analytical, problem solving, and decision-making skills;
- Previous AR / Deduction management experience preferred;
- Oracle experience a plus.