Amazing opportunity for a detail-oriented Web Designer/Developer with expertise in HTML and CSS to join a stable company with the opportunity to work with a global team. Will execute the day to day digital marketing activities including website management/development, email marketing and Search Engine Optimization (SEO). You will be able to examine the digital user journey and think through what, when and where messages will enhance the user experience.
- Manage and corporate website, product campaign websites and consumer websites.
- Develop web pages for lead-generation campaigns.
- Meet with the global web team to ensure website functionality and perform updates when needed.
- Development of marketing strategies and campaigns within social media channels and Blog.
- Manage the company’s social media profile presence, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
- Manage both on-page SEO and off-page SEO for the company and its products.
- Create and manage strategy and setup of all paid campaigns (Facebook & Google).
- Measure and optimize paid digital advertising using Facebook Business Manager and Google AdWords.
- Create and optimize emails within a tight deadline while maintaining the highest standards of email quality.
- Manage the email marketing calendar and align with the overall marketing message.
- Monitor, asses, and report on digital marketing activities performance.
- Bachelor’s Degree with four years related experience required.
- Strong background in HTML and CSS is required.
- In-depth knowledge of the various digital paid advertising channels and technologies, including paid search (Google AdWords), retargeting, social network advertising (Facebook).
- Fluency in Adobe Creative Suite and the Microsoft Office required.
- Must possess conceptual graphic design skills and production ability.
- Strong analytical skills and some experience with report and data analysis.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
- Technically capable, excellent communicator, and a desire to improve.