AP Professionals of WNY
Buffalo location. Long-term contract position. Pay is up to $100/hour depending on experience
- Support newly implemented installation of Tibco Business Works 6.4 using TEA 2.2 and Hawk 6.0 on Red Hat Linux 7.
- Apply hotfixes, upgrades and patches as made available from vendors for various components through all regions and clusters, following the standard change processes.
- Responsible for supporting deployments of applications to appspaces where Jenkins is used to execute the deployment to the clusters.
- Troubleshoot problems on the various environments and cluster.
- Support implementation of Tidal jobs in support of automating administrative tasks.
- Utilize Splunk to review systems status through dashboards and ad-hoc queries.
- Responsible for application security by ensuring user roles and access is correct and maintained in console groups and AD for TEA, Hawk and other components of Business works.
- Participated in team and project meetings to resolve issues related to the various environments.
- Integrating developed scripts and continuously executing from Jenkins
- Create appspaces and supporting integrations as developed, across the regions and cluster.
- Responsible to deploy the TIBCO applications through Jenkins.