The Telesales position will be responsible for government telesales and retention through the call center. Required to work collaboratively with government external sales representatives and sales management. The Government Telesales representative is responsible for 100% compliance with all CMS, State and corporate requirements.
A. High School diploma or GED required.
B. Ability to adhere to and meet all established compliance and regulatory standards.
C. Ability and willingness to conduct outbound sales and retention calls.
D. Must commit to working CMS required holidays, weekends and extended hours.
E. Excellent communication skills with external and internal customers, displaying patience, empathy and professionalism.
F. Ability to understand government products, benefits, eligibility, enrollment processes and communicate such to customers.
G. Ability to meet established service level and call center metrics including inbound calls, outbound calls and walk-ins.
H. Ability to work in a collaborative team sales environment and contribute to meeting established sales goals.
I. Proficient internet, PC and Windows skills with the ability to quickly learn and implement sales lead generation web-based tools.
J. Self motivated, detail oriented, excellent time management and organizational skills. Ability to meet deadlines.
K. Proven examples of displaying these values: Passionate, Caring, Respectful, Trustworthy, Collaborative and Accountable.
- Work is typically performed in an office environment with some physical demands such as: sitting for long periods of time (6-8 hours per day) bending, stretching, lifting, typing, speaking, hearing, handling, fingering, lifting up to 20 lbs., near acuity/clarity with or without correction, subject to inside environmental conditions but not necessarily from temperature changes, subject to moderate noise, and normal exposure to everyday risks and discomfort requiring common safety precautions.
• While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to communicate professionally in person, over the telephone, through email and other electronic means, handle various types of media and equipment, and visually or otherwise identify, observe and assess. Responsibilities occasionally may require an adjusted work schedule, overtime, and evening hours in order to meet deadlines.
• The work environment characteristics described above are representative of those an associate encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Maintains confidentiality and uses only the minimum amount of protected health information (PHI) necessary to accomplish job related responsibilities.
• Other duties as needed. Every associate is given a job description upon hire outlining the qualifications, duties, and pay grade of the position. The Company reserves the right to change job descriptions as necessary.
• Will adhere to all federal and state laws, rules and regulations, and Company policies and procedures. Promote a professional and ethical environment through active engagement with Company’s Compliance Program.
• Exceptional Service: Deliver to our internal and external customers; think with the customer in mind.
• Adaptability: Respond quickly to changing circumstances by being flexible and execute accordingly.
• Team player: Work to create a culture of collaboration and teamwork and exhibit our core values.
• Accountable: To your job responsibilities and team to enable company to achieve success.
• Innovative: Seek ways to improve process that directly contributes to company’s strategic goals.
• Maintain technical proficiency regarding Company’s contracts, benefits, policies and procedures. Attend sales training, regulatory and skill based training sessions. Must demonstrate expertise of all systems necessary to perform the functions of the position.
• Standard: The Government telesales representative will meet the accuracy and quality metrics and be proficient with all necessary systems including Siebel, SalesForce, and Power and achieve an 85% passing score on all training exams.