2 years’ experience supporting network systems. Ideal candidate will have experience operating, installing, maintaining, configuring and troubleshooting a variety of highly technical computer equipment and peripherals. Various software packages include network operating systems and ERP (Windows and SAP), email, word processing, spreadsheets, data processing, financial, graphics, desktop publishing and management applications/programs.
- Responsible for maintaining the server system and network infrastructure of the facility.
- Providing desktop/end-user help desk support and managing the back-ups for the facility.
- Set-up and install computer hardware and software including disk, tape, printers, modems, and related peripherals.
- Setup client software, grants and maintains access rights, backup data, and provides support for the Enterprise Management system and intranet.
- Responsible for maintaining and keeping the Company’s telecommunication & security systems running with minimal downtime (phones, webcast services, facsimile, building access administration)
- Perform maintenance and repairs on computer hardware including backup, recovery and equipment cleaning.
- Respond to and resolve difficult inquiries and complaints.
- Train users on computer hardware/software and other electronic office equipment.
- Monitor operational performance and troubleshoot system problems. Isolate the cause of system failures.
No sponsorship available for this position, must be US Citizen or Greencard.