**Open to new college grads
This is a great opportunity for an early careered accounting professional to learn solid accounting fundamentals and to significantly contribute to a growing, professional but business casual law firm.
Our client is looking for a Staff Accountant who will be self-motivated, professional, and has a firm understanding of accounting principles. This position will be responsible for a range of accounting functions including payables, receivables, monthly invoicing, and general ledger entries, will report directly to the Accounting Manager, and will be trained thoroughly on the nuance of accounting within a professional service organization. The position is full time. Salary will be commensurate with experience.
- Working with company's accounting software
- Recording accurate financial information
- Handling confidential information with integrity
- Other accounting tasks as assigned
- Minimum requirement two-year degree in Accounting, four-year degree preferred
- Minimum zero to two years of accounting experience
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Microsoft Excel
- Strong communication skills and great attention to detail
Successful candidate will enjoy a comprehensive salary and benefit package, as well as the opportunity to work in a professional and collaborative environment.