Staff Accountant, $45-48k, permanent
Our Southtowns client has an excellent opportunity for a seasoned accounting professional. Excellent working conditions along with competitive salary/benefits package.
Perform general bookkeeping functions especially general ledger entries and understand financial records and statements.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepare journal entries
- Read and analyze statements and reconcile monthly bank statements
- Working knowledge of the information flow for preparation of the general ledger
- Proficient in General Accounting, AP, AR
- Familiarity with Cash Basis of accounting
- Detailed orientated, organized with proven problem-solving skills
- Adaptable to working in team setting
- Comfortable at multi-tasking in a fast paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting with 2+ related experience
- Solid computer skills required with strong emphasis on Microsoft Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills