Contract opportunity to join top Buffalo client as Scrum Master while new acquisition is being integrated.
In this Scrum Master role, you will be a servant leader for one or more SCRUM teams creating new solutions to support sales and marketing (demand creation) growth strategy. Our teams are focused on replacing manual or outdated processes and systems with newer digital solutions to modernize our demand creation capabilities. In this role you will routinely work to create new solutions with cutting edge cloud solutions including master data management, digital asset systems, CRM, marketing automation, analytics and machine learning.
- Bachelor's degree in MIS, CS or related field
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a ScrumMaster, XP, ScrumXP or other comparable agile delivery methodologies
- PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP), Certified Scrum Professional (CSP) or SAFe ScrumMaster certification active and in good standing
- Strong PC Skills, proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project) and collaboration technologies such as MS Teams, Skype and WebEx
- Ability to build close relationships with senior business leaders
- Ability to lead a team utilizing strong verbal and written communication skills allowing you to present confidently to your team and other stakeholders within the delivery program
- Capable of writing product features/user stories with clearly understood acceptance criteria and definition of done
- Experience with software development methodologies and DevOps concepts
- Demonstrated time management and organizational skills to the point of being able to help coach team members
- Must be able to perform successfully in a fast-paced results-oriented environment
- Minimal Travel (up to 10% of time)