AP Professionals of WNY
- Minimum 5 years’ corporate or agency recruitment experience
- Demonstrated operations and manufacturing knowledge
- Experience in assessment tools; behavioral based interviewing skills and panel interviewing skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment; demonstrated project leadership experience
- Ability to travel as needed (10%)
- Proficiency in Applicant Tracking Systems; Microsoft Office Suite including demonstrated strength in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Proven success with social media and current sourcing strategies
- Ability to conduct best practice and benchmarking research using the Internet and other resources.
- Must have high level of interpersonal skills to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Extremely high confidentiality expectations due to sensitive nature of information handled.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands.
- Manage Recruitment process from Requisition approval to Candidate Offer, inclusive of:
- Engaging in Kick off Meetings providing direction and guidance to hiring managers
- Providing Recruitment Strategy for sourcing and screening qualified candidates
- Conduct interviews; coach managers in behavioral based interviewing techniques
- Ensuring a strong candidate experience for applicants
- Administer effective recruiting/sourcing strategies to attract qualified and diverse workforce.
- Partner with Operations and HR field leaders on recruitment strategy and building candidate pipelines
- Effectively manage relationships with organizational leaders, candidates and HR. Improve programs, procedures and processes and capture best practices from within and throughout industry.
- Coach hiring authorities in best practice techniques as well as compliance for recruitment (e.g. behavioral/competency based interviewing).
- Competitive Intelligence: Maintain knowledge of industry workforce trends and how they impact the business; establish recruitment pipelines
- Work with HR operations team to develop processes, procedures and policies for the field sites with an emphasis on establishing a consistent, streamlined process while building candidate pipelines
Pay rate $32-35/hr