Our client is looking for a director of first impressions for their office. Key qualities they are looking for involve reliability, punctuality and a upbeat personality as you will be the face of the company to anyone calling or walking into the office.
Temporary to possible perm, standard full time hours at $14-15/hr.
Job Duties include:
- Operate the company telephone system. Answers and screens company telephone calls, receives incoming messages, and routes all communications to destination
- Arrange appointments and conference calls as requested, answer inquiries, collect and distribute faxes/messages
- Organize and maintain file system
- Prepare outgoing mail and correspondence, including e-mail, faxes, internal communications and company newsletter
- Greet scheduled and unscheduled visitors and issue visitor passes as required
- Order and maintain supplies, and arranges for equipment maintenance
- Performs data entry into spreadsheets
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, show attention to detail, and have customer service mindset are required
- An upbeat personality, positive outlook, and great professional presentation skills compliment this role
- 2 years of experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience