Our client is seeking a Project Manager who will be responsible for overseeing all commercial activity on assigned projects, including review, negotiation, and execution of customer contract documents, creation and maintenance of internal project schedules to meet customer expectations, and on-going review of project status against established project costs. Candidate shall initiate and maintain point of contact responsibility with external customers to facilitate project activity, successful achievement of milestones, and delivery of products and services to customer satisfaction. Works with all relative departments to establish work in progress look-ahead schedules to meet customer requirements, creates reports to provide real-time status of all assigned projects to Senior Staff, and represents Company in customer led project meetings as required.
These skills and experiences will make you a good fit for this role:
- Associates degree in Construction Management, Engineering, or similar discipline
- PMP or an equivalent certification preferred
- Five (5) or more years’ experience in project management within the construction industry
- Experience using SAP, ERP system preferred
- Ability to read and understand drawings, codes, and standards
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate contracts, create project budgets and schedules, and control costs
- A thorough understanding of contract and subcontract documents, terms and conditions with ability to independently act and respond to commercial and technical inquiries
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- Strong leadership, time management, communication, and organizational skills
- Possess the legal right to work and remain in the United States without sponsorship.
Location: Amherst, NY; Buffalo, NY;