AP Professionals of WNY
The pharmacy technician position, under the supervision of a licensed pharmacist, assists in the various activities of the pharmacy department not requiring the professional judgment of the pharmacy. These job duties include:
- Maintaining patient records.
- Setting up, packing, and labeling medication doses.
- Performing designated tasks regarding processing of equipment and supply orders, and preparation of sterile products.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 1 year of experience working in a high volume pharmacy required
- National Pharmacy Technician Certification (CPhT) preferred
- Experience working with on line claims processing systems preferred