AP Professionals of WNY
Direct Hire, $41k
Excellent opportunity with a premier Buffalo organization. If you are seeking a role that provides outstanding benefits, this is the opportunity for you.
- The Payroll Accountant is a payroll professional responsible for all aspects of payroll processing for the companies assigned and is a part of a diverse function, which produces 1,200-1,500 bi-weekly paychecks and issues approximately 2,800 W-2’s annually.
- The Payroll Accountant is responsible for assisting with gaining knowledge of all aspects of the payroll
process in order to create and maintain documentation of procedures and to recommend enhancements
that will increase accuracy and improve efficiency.
- The Payroll Accountant possesses a complete understanding of standard payroll administration practices and procedures.
- Education/experience: Bachelor’s degree required; CPP preferred. Minimum one to three years of experience in a payroll, human resources, or accounting position preferred.
- Technical Skills: Proficient use of computer and the MS Office suite, including working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Outlook is desired. Working knowledge of Adobe Acrobat Pro, Zoom, and Microsoft Teams preferred. Knowledge of AccuFund accounting software desired.