The Medical Receptionist is under the direct supervision of the office manager or practice administrator to optimize patient experience by performing a number of duties, including greeting patients, scheduling patients, bookkeeping, answering and routing calls, accepting payments, and maintaining patient accounts.
- Office is located in Williamsville.
- Temporary to Possible Permanent
Prefer an individual with prior experience working within a healthcare setting who's primary responsibilities involved reception and general administrative tasks.
Other desired skills:
- Strong customer service and telephone skills
- General knowledge of medical insurance, health maintenance organizations and other health care related topics
- General knowledge of medical office procedures and terminology including ICD-10 and CPT coding.
- Possesses organization, communication (written and verbal) and time management skills
- Possesses basic mathematical and analytical abilities
- Working knowledge of Electronic Health Record (EHR)