Marketing Project Manager
$50k+, based on experience
Our client is in need of a Marketing Project Manager to lead all aspects of the department’s project workflow management and to assist with client conferences/sponsorships/events, promotional materials.
- Manage all aspects of the department’s project workload from assessing incoming requests to developing project management plans to include project scope, materials needs, project schedule, risk assessment, and resource allocations
- Coordinate activities of the project teams, track all live and pending projects, and engage in regular follow-up with department and firm contributors to ensure marketing project objectives are met on time, within budget, and with quality
- Lead, direct, and execute all aspects the firm’s conference/sponsorship support function
- Map firm participation in key conferences and speaking engagements throughout the year to identify what is happening when, required materials, and logistics for on-time delivery
- Collaborate with attorneys and marketing department to brainstorm location and materials needs
Client Events Management
- Scout locations for client entertaining/networking events and negotiate contracts (i.e., space, food & beverage, flowers, linen rental, furniture rental, gifts, incidentals, etc.)
- Collaborate with department Digital Marketing Coordinator on event RSVPs and in generating name tags
- Provide on-site coordination and presence at client events (i.e., managing registration table, etc. at attorney retreats, client events, etc.).
- Document events with photos and video
Promotional Material Management
- Coordinate materials shipping/receiving for conferences, events, and sponsorships, etc.
- Manage all firm-branded materials logistics (i.e., pop-up banners, tablecloths, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of current work experience and education in relevant field (i.e., marketing, finance, information systems, etc.)
- CAPM or PMP or PMI-SP certification (or equivalent coursework/training) preferred
- Minimum 2-1/2 years’ experience in leading and directing projects
- Flexibility to work overtime; travel between offices as-needed (2x/year for department offsites, firm event and conference/sponsorship support, etc.)