AP Professionals of WNY
Providing first level support for caller requests, tracking incidents via ticketing system, and monitoring system wide alerts, downtimes and advisories.
- Provide First Level Support for caller requests including troubleshooting, escalation
and/or and resolution.
- Clearly and accurately document all calls in incident management software for detailed
tracking of incident reporting. Route all manually assigned incidents appropriately.
- Monitor system wide alerts, downtimes and advisories, document and escalate to
appropriate support team by providing notification, updates and resolution as required.
- Maintains IT inventory, purchases, repairs and replacement of IT assets.
- Configures and sets up servers to work with various programs; installs software. Ensures
server backups and networked user backups are performed on a regular basis.
- Develops and maintains software and hardware inventory and tracking systems; develops
inventory lists and orders, stocks and stores electronic components.
- Performs equipment repair, builds cables, and replaces boards and components to identify
or remedy failures.
- Works with management to train users in the basic operation and maintenance of
microcomputers and related components.
- Works directly with third party IT vendors to maintain consistent user support whether or
not they are in the office.
- Performs preventive maintenance for computer, data communication and/or peripheral
equipment; tests and adjusts to appropriate standards.
- Ability to multi-task customer calls, e-mails, IT security user provisioning and data center
- Use remote access tools for troubleshooting and resolution of basic technical issues.
- Communicates proposed and completed changes with management to ensure smooth
transition of changes
- Two (2) years of help desk call center, customer service, or application support experience required OR Associate degree or certificate of course completion in a technical related field.
- CompTIA A+ Certification, Cisco CCNA, HDI Help Desk Technician, Microsoft Certified Professional, or Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer preferred but not required.
- Knowledge of Electronic Medical Record applications preferred.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows and user interfaces.
- Ability to multitask efficiently in a high-energy work environment.
- Strong problem solving skills, responsiveness, and excellent follow-through.
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills including patience with nontechnical individuals.
- Must be a team player and work effectively and collaboratively with other teammates.
- Ability to self-start and self-manage once trained