Assist in the day-to-day operations in support of the Healthcare training programs’ goals and objectives in a higher education setting. Help to ensure accurate collection of sales data, student registration and retention. Oversee healthcare operational administrative efforts, along with inside healthcare sales responsibilities This is a fast-paced position that requires an individual to be quick on their feet.
Direct hire, 45K.
- Register students, collect/process payments, and make reminder calls to those that have payments due
- Maintain client and student file folders
- Confirmation calls to enrolled students. Prepare and send student and class confirmation letters
- Prepare completion certificates, class rosters, post assessments, etc. Order student books and online resources through the College’s Online Bookstore and publishers
- Assist instructional staff in preparing hand-outs, classroom-based materials and PowerPoint presentations.
- Maintain student enrollment and pass/fail certification spreadsheets and log sheets
- Maintenance and design of program flyers, brochures, bulletin boards and TV monitors
- Prepare e-blasts, fax blasts, filing, faxing, scanning, etc.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- College degree required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point and type 50+ wpm
- Experience with CRM Siebel/Banner a plus
- 3 years’ previous administrative experience required
- 2 years’ customer service or sales experience required
- Supervisory and/or management experience
- Ability to interact well with students, staff, and faculty