As the Financial Services Assistant your primary role is to provide guidance to students as they complete the financial aid process. This position involves clerical work and this individual should possess good customer service, administrative and organizational skills.
- Checking PELL, LOAN and TAP histories (notifying Financial Services Advisor of concerns such as default, and low eligibility prior to FA advisor meeting with student)
- Provide guidance and assistance as students complete their:
- FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid)
- TAP ETA (Express Tap Application – both Regular and Enhanced TAP
- MPN (Federal Master Promissory Note)
- Online Loan Entrance Counseling
- Online Terms & Conditions
- Online Loan Exit Counseling (Graduates and Withdrawals)
- Update Financial Services Advisors of any concerns and questions the student encountered while completing FAFSA and ETA.
- Assist in follow-up of missing documentation
- Assist in the maintenance of student files and scanning the necessary documents to other campuses as directed by the FA Manager.
- Daily printing and reviewing of ISIRs, for “C” codes, verifications, and assumptions that need Financial Services to follow up
- Other duties as assigned by your Manager
Hours: Monday - Thursday 9am-7pm, Friday 9am-1pm