This is a need in their Office Services Department. The EA will be supporting various C Level Executives. This person is going to be representing the executive team and needs to have that level of professionalism. They would like someone easy going, professional, able to prioritize, and a forward thinker.
Salary is $55-60K
- Provide administrative and clerical support to the Vice President Sales, Executive VP Chief Administration Officer, Executive Staff – consisting of scheduling meetings, preparation of correspondence, agendas, proofreading, mail distribution, filing, ordering/maintaining supply inventory, coordination of travel arrangements, scheduling meetings and teleconferences, ordering and setting up lunch meetings, answering, screening and placing telephone calls, managing calendars, processing invoices, purchase orders, expense reports, various project work, preparation of presentations, mailings, fulfilling promotional requests, creation & management of databases and meeting minutes as necessary.
- Work closely with the Office Services Team in shared responsibilities and to constantly streamline procedures and meet the administrative and clerical needs of all.
- Support Executive Staff members, Office Services Supervisor and Office Services Department as a resource with any administrative or clerical functions such as mailings, organizing lunches, travel itineraries, department coverage, etc.
- Office supplies inventory, checking stock and anticipating needed supplies.
- Conserve executive's time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents;collecting and analyzing information, initiating communications.
- Minimum of five years’ executive support experience required.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and phone skills needed.
- Strong knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook required.
- Proven ability to multi-task, provide attention to detail and be a team player.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of all information and high degree of professionalism.
- Legal secretarial training/skills a plus.