Provides administrative support to the Vice-President, Senior Director of the Cardiovascular Service Line, Director of the Vascular Service Line, and the Heart Center and Vascular Medical Staff Leadership. The associate performs this regularly, multitasking with changing priorities at a high level of importance and confidential organization matters and issues. Coordinates the needs of the Department of Cardiac Services and Department of Vascular Services. Confidential interaction with professionals inside and outside the organization.
Temp to perm, 17-21/hr DOE, Southtowns location
- Associate’s Degree or graduate of secretarial program
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Minimum 5 years administrative assistant experience in a health care office in lieu of degree
- 3 years administrative assistant experience in a health care office
- Cardiology and/or cardiothoracic surgery or executive office experience preferred