AP Professionals of WNY
- Read and interpret structural and architectural construction documents
- Effectively communicate with designers and customers on construction details, engineering modifications, RFI’s etc.
- Prepare timely estimates of the quantities of fabricated reinforcing bar, mesh, accessories, and related products for bidding projects.
- Work effectively with sales team on bidding strategy and CRM updates.
- Communicate effectively with customers regarding all aspects of the estimating and bidding process.
- Maintain accurate records and documentation for each job.
- Maintain an ongoing bid calendar, tracking addenda’s and updates to ensure bidding priorities and customers schedules are met.
- Responsible for accuracy of estimated takeoffs and steel weights.
- Responsible for customer satisfaction at all levels, phone calls, meetings and job sites.
- May be responsible for other duties as assigned or requested for the general support of the organization
- Ability to function in a team oriented customer intimate atmosphere
- Experience with drafting software or estimating software (Planswift)
- Ability to read and interpret plans and specifications
- Basic/Practical knowledge of MS applications (i.e Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.)
- Mathematical skills
- Communication Skills (verbal and written)
- Organizational and multi-tasking skills
- 1-2 years of construction experience
- Attention to detail, accuracy, and working under time constraints
- Field Experience a plus
This is a full time, 40 hour/ week position. Benefits offered such as health insurance, 401K plan, paid vacations and holidays.