An amazing opportunity to get your foot in the door to a top rated healthcare company in WNY. We have partnered with our client to expand their Servicing Department to assist existing Medicare members. They are seeking individuals who are able to:
- Navigate through multiple computer systems to locate information while assisting incoming inquiries from existing members in a timely, efficient manner while displaying empathy and care.
- Utilize resources to address and resolve inquiries related to benefits, claims, plans, eligibility, etc.
- Listen actively and demonstrate empathy while servicing members
This position is a true temporary to possible permanent position. Starting pay is $16/hr with paid training and an increase upon permanency. This is a complex position that requires taking pride in the company values and could be the start of a long term career. This is not only a position that will fine tune your customer service skills, but expand your overall knowledge of healthcare, one of the biggest industries in Buffalo.
- Confidence and a passion for service
- Prior experience and demonstrated success working in a customer service focused environment required
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to assume responsibility and maintain confidentiality with a strong sense of accountability