Our digital marketing team is in need of an experienced and creative digital marketer. The digital marketing specialist will execute our day-to-day digital marketing activities and initiatives including – but not limited to – website management, email marketing, lead generation, SEO, social media and more.
You’ll be able to examine the digital user journey and think through what, when and where messages will enhance the user experience, while supporting the organization business objectives in generating new customers.
We’re looking for a detail-oriented candidate who can thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Manage and maintain corporate website, product campaign websites and consumer websites.
- Develop web pages for lead-generation campaigns.
- Meet with the global web team to ensure website functionality and perform updates when needed.
- Development of marketing strategies and campaigns within social media channels and the Blog.
- Manage the company’s social media profile presence, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
- Manage both on-page SEO and off-page SEO for the company and its products.
- Create and manage strategy and setup of all paid campaigns (Facebook & Google).
- Measure and optimize paid digital advertising using Facebook Business Manager and Google AdWords.
- Create and optimize emails within a tight deadline while maintaining the highest standards of email quality.
- Manage the email marketing calendar and align with the overall marketing message.
- Monitor, asses, and report on digital marketing activities performance.
- In-depth knowledge of the various digital paid advertising channels and technologies, including paid search (Google AdWords), retargeting, social network advertising (Facebook).
- Fluency in Adobe Creative Suite and the Microsoft Office required.
- Must possess conceptual graphic design skills and production ability.
- Strong analytical skills and some experience with report and data analysis.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
- Technically capable, excellent communicator, and a desire to improve.