The Data Entry Clerk will be a collaborative member of the Export Transportation team and be responsible for continuously ensuring the accuracy and integrity of information within SAP. This is a full-time opportunity working for a world class manufacturer.
- Data Entry and use of SAP/Microsoft Office Platforms
- Monitor/Update shipments throughout transit
- Maintain accurate updates in SAP
- Effectively communicate with team to resolve problems
- Coordinates with other departments as needed, including sales.
- Performs other related duties, as required.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Computer skills in Excel, Word & Outlook.
- Willingness and ability to learn new computer programs
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment, prioritizing multiple assignments
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent communication and organization skills
Pay & Benefits
- Competitive Pay
- Full Time Hours
- Full Plan of Benefits
Hours: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm