The main emphasis of this role will be handling communications for the company's customers purchasing products through the websites and catalog. May also include customer support for products purchased through the company's marketplace stores on Amazon, eBay and Walmart.
• Communicate with customers via email and telephone to answer questions and resolve issues;
• Utilize operational systems to process purchases, returns and refunds of products;
• Effectively interface with other departments including Marketing, Accounting and Warehouse.
• One year of relevant customer service experience in an office or call-center environment;
• Strong listening and telephone skills; able to handle stressful situations appropriately.
• Ability to create concise emails and other written communications;
• Schedule flexibility - evening and weekend hours are required as is seasonal overtime
• Problem-solving and time management skills;
• Ability to multi-task; and
• Excellent attendance.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Excel;
• Experience with Amazon, eBay or Walmart marketplaces a plus; and
• Prior experience with Oracle Netsuite a plus.
Schedule flexibility is required for this position. Weekend and evening hours are required during peak seasons.