**Niagara Wheatfield location**
Pay is $16/hour-$18/hour with 8am-4:30pm hours
This role will support the ongoing service and growth of customers by ensuring they are satisfied with products, services and features. This is a customer facing role requiring optimism and the ability to collaborate internally with multiple departments.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process invoices the same day they are received.
- Process assigned customer orders received before 3:30 PM the same day they are received.
- Upon successful testing and implementation, complete all SPS Commerce and other portal entries the same day the order is invoiced.
- Maintain Vendor and Seller Central accounts on Amazon.
- Review, research, process and respond with a resolution to all customer inquiries, complaints and returns within 24 hours of receipt.
- Conduct goodwill calls to designated customers to maintain a positive relationship, monitor and report satisfaction levels, and identify opportunities for additional product sales.
- Monitor inventory levels with purchasing and operations to ensure customers are not impacted by stockouts and backorders.