Customer Service Representatives will provide a Differentiated Customer Experience across multiple industries. He or she will passionately engage our customers and our team to contribute to positive customer relationships.
Our client is looking for an innovative, empathetic and self-motivated individual.
A manufacturing company located in Tonawanda. This position is in office, paying $16-18/hr.
Extensive training will be provided.
- Answer incoming calls, assist walk-in customers, and receive faxes and e-business orders to quote price and availability of the company and 3rd party products
- Be a liaison between customer, the factory, and local salespeople
- Participate in and promote services such as free delivery and company custom solutions, our assembly service
- Acquire a working knowledge of the company product to effectively and directly answer customer inquiries
- Coordinate inventory availability between the company factory and 3 local WNY offices
- Passion for personal development and continuous improvement
- Contribute to our highly team-based approach to providing world class customer service
- Participate in cross training for numerous functions, such as purchasing, invoicing, sourcing, and warehouse functions
- Utilize SAP software to capture customer information and continuous improvement events
- Strong interest in developing solid working relationships with customers and coworkers
- A drive for personal development and contribution to a positive work environment and culture
- Time management between multiple priorities and ability to change priorities throughout the day
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team
- Microsoft Office skills including Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Detail oriented and extremely organized