AP Professionals of WNY
Monday- Friday 9-5
Temporary to Permanent (eligible for commission upon permanency)
This position will be remote until further notice.
- Collect on past due accounts by using various collection techniques including but not limited to telephone, email and postal letters to debtors
- Engage in client contact- limited to questions/answers/discussions related to specific files/claims via phone or email
- Handle all aspects of collection cases assigned to his/her station in accordance with established ABC handling procedures and client-directed work standards
- Responsible for small, medium, or large size claims depending on business needs, specific dollar limit to be set on a client-by-client basis, and subject to change
- Maintain organized electronic file storage of documents
- Interface with the Client Services team to help identify and meet client needs
- May assist in the orientation and training of new Collection Representatives
- Participate on special projects and/or teams as directed
- Respond to written correspondence from the debtor
- Exercise independent judgment in the handling of all aspects of the collection process of claims assigned to desk. Analyze and make recommendations to clients for settlements and payment plans
- Team environment and team bonus structure; everyone bonuses together (similar to our office)
- Opportunity for raise in wage upon permaneny hire; depending on experience.
- Speaking to business professionals.
- Growth opportunity available; most stay in the department for bonuses but can transition to other departments.